Welcome to the most delicious Blueberry Ice Cream made from only plants!
Easy to make and no ice-cream maker is needed.
Note on ingredients: I only use Certified Organic or even purer ingredients for best health.
What's so special about this ice cream?
It's super fast to make, it is delicious, healthy and made with our YES! Coconut Cream (Certified Organic) which is the only cream that is mildest in taste and suited to make all kinds of dairy alternative creations that actually taste like dairy versions of the recipe. I use it in all of my cheese recipes (book and courses will be available soon) and there is nothing so versatile like our Cream. You will not find anything like it anywhere else.
1) 1 and 1/2 Cup thawed out YES! Coconut Cream (Certified Organic)
2) 1/4 Cup Raw Agave Nectar.
Alternatively you can use other sweeteners of your choice. For anyone that wants to use Honey to sweeten you can use the same amount of measure above. You will have to adjust the measure to your liking in that case.
Note: I eat only plant based, with the exception of our own farm's Honey produced though the highest purity standards which includes fair share with our bees; and our sustainable and gentle harvest method never injures any of them. Our bees are never fed any sugar, either. Our Honey is a very high vibrational and a super longevity food. We may offer it in a near future in limited quantities.
3) 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt.
5) 1 teaspoon of our Grass Crystals (this is a must and so amazing added to any nut milks or any dairy substitute because it adds extra nutrients and that very subtle and mild grassy milk flavor that you do not get from any plant based milks. I use it for most of my plant cheese bases, and it is one of my go to for extra flavor and nutrients that resemble that authentic dairy taste).
6) 1 Tbsp of our YES! Certified Organic Blueberry Crystals (coming soon).
7) Pinch of Ground Vanilla Beans. (optional, but highly recommended).
8) Super Nutrition Power Additions (optional, but highly recommended).
I love super-nutritionalizing all of my foods...nutritious and delicious is an ultimate win-win!
You can add other super nutritional enhancers into this mix to make your ice cream a super powerhouse.
Add 1/4 tsp. of our 16 Strain Probiotics , 1/4 tsp, of Silica Concentrate Powder, and a couple of drops of our Golden Ray Liquid Light Concentrate to make it Alive with Life Force, plus 1 Tbsp of our Natural Vitamin C from Acerola Cherries.
BEFORE YOU START THE STEPS:
Take your thawed and measured out YES! Coconut Cream and place it into an ice cube tray to freeze. This method makes it easy to pop out when ready to blend it into any fruit ice creams. I always have several ready in the freezer so that it's always there when I want to make fruit ice creams in an instant.
You will need these two main ingredients:
Frozen Blueberries and frozen ice cubes of our YES! Coconut Cream (the only cream that is so mild in taste and therefore best for dairy alternatives).
Place all of the above ingredients into a High Speed Blender.
It is best to place your fruit first, then other ingredients, and then the YES! Coconut Cream ice cubes, last. This will assure that it is blended fast as the smaller particles with wet sweetener, etc. will catch on and pull the ice cubes in perfectly for smooth finish.
Also, do use a blender tamper to push in the ingredients for fast blending.
Blend until smooth. Do not over blend so it does not overheat.