100% DELICIOUS and 100% PURE!
Start making the Purest Natural Rose Latte!
- Emotional Harmony.*
- Higher Energy.*
- Skin Health.*
- Mood Uplift.*
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Amount per serving: 15 grams
Servings per container: 16
Directions: In a blender Mix 1 Tablespoon of Rose Elixir Latte Mix liquid with 1 cup water and 1-2 teaspoons of Rose Nectar Syrup Sweetener, per your taste. Blend on highest speed, serve and Enjoy!
Ingredients: 100% Pure Crystalized Roses, C60 Molecule Water Soluble, Certified Organic Raw Almonds, Coconut, Certified Organic Raw Agave Nectar, Certified Organic Vanilla, Resonant Rose Flower Frequencies.
Scientific studies on various species of Roses
Please note: We utilize a special preparation of the Heirloom Roses, all grown beyond Organic Standards. All Roses grown 100% naturally and with Love have the healing properties, but we believe that certain Heirloom Roses have the highest healing vibration.
1. Rose Flowers—A Delicate Perfume or a Natural Healer? (nih.gov)
2. Effects of Orally Consumed Rosa d. on Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Lens Enzymatic Activity, and Lens Pathology in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats (nih.gov)
3. Influence of Rosa on skin flora (contact culture) after hand-rubbing (nih.gov)
4. Characterization of Free and Bound Phenolic Acids and Flavonoid Aglycones in Rosa rugosa Thunb. Leaves and Achenes Using LC–ESI–MS/MS–MRM Methods (nih.gov)
5. Chemotype of damask rose with oleic acid (9 octadecenoic acid) and its antimicrobial effectiveness (nih.gov)
6. Extension of Drosophila lifespan by Rosa associated with an increased sensitivity to heat (nih.gov)
7. Polysaccharide-Rich Fractions from Rosa rugosa Thunb.—Composition and Chemopreventive Potential (nih.gov)
8. Reducing oxidative toxicity of L-dopa in combination with two different antioxidants: an essential oil isolated from Rosa Damascena Mill., and vitamin C (nih.gov)
9. The effect of aqueous extract of Rosa damascena on formaldehyde-induced toxicity in mice testes (nih.gov)
10. Anti-stress effects of the hydroalcoholic extract of Rosa gallica officinalis in mice (nih.gov)
11. Rosa D. as holy ancient herb with novel applications (nih.gov)
12. Kushui Rose (R. Setat x R. Rugosa) decoction exerts antitumor effects in C. elegan by downregulating Ras/MAPK pathway and resisting oxidative stress (nih.gov)