Soothing and Delicious and Nutritious-over the Top! The best Chocolate experiment ever made! Just one teaspoon gives a burst of Sustained Energy, Emotional Peace and Happiness, but at YES! we can eat the whole thing at once!
This Formula is Divinely Inspired by an Ancient White Rose Healing shared to our Founder Dr. Mariana Light by one of her Angel Friends and Guides, Beloved Mary (Mother of Jesus the Christ).
Healing and Comforting health gem in a jar, loaded with incredible health benefits and the purest, most beneficial ingredients ever!
- Emotional Peace.*
- EMF's and ELF's Protection.*
- Skin Health and Beauty.*
- Comforting Feeling.*
- Nervous System Support.*
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Serving per Container: 24
Ingredients: OG Criollo Cacao Butter, OG Coconut, Monk Fruit, C60 WS Supreme, OG Truly Raw Almonds, Electrolytes, NMN, NAD+, Plasma of 24K Gold, 16 Probiotics, OG Vanilla Beans, Magnesium Orotate+, Silica Concentrate, OG Heirloom Rare white Rosa Damascena, White Rose Frequencies and Divine Love.
Please note: We utilize a special preparation of the Heirloom Roses, all grown beyond Organic Standards. All Roses grown 100% naturally and with Love have the healing properties, but we believe that certain Heirloom Roses have the highest healing vibration.
1. Rose Flowers—A Delicate Perfume or a Natural Healer? (nih.gov)
2. Effects of Orally Consumed Rosa d. on Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Lens Enzymatic Activity, and Lens Pathology in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats (nih.gov)
3. Influence of Rosa on skin flora (contact culture) after hand-rubbing (nih.gov)
4. Characterization of Free and Bound Phenolic Acids and Flavonoid Aglycones in Rosa rugosa Thunb. Leaves and Achenes Using LC–ESI–MS/MS–MRM Methods (nih.gov)
5. Chemotype of damask rose with oleic acid (9 octadecenoic acid) and its antimicrobial effectiveness (nih.gov)
6. Extension of Drosophila lifespan by Rosa associated with an increased sensitivity to heat (nih.gov)
7. Polysaccharide-Rich Fractions from Rosa rugosa Thunb.—Composition and Chemopreventive Potential (nih.gov)
8. Reducing oxidative toxicity of L-dopa in combination with two different antioxidants: an essential oil isolated from Rosa Damascena Mill., and vitamin C (nih.gov)
9. The effect of aqueous extract of Rosa damascena on formaldehyde-induced toxicity in mice testes (nih.gov)
10. Anti-stress effects of the hydroalcoholic extract of Rosa gallica officinalis in mice (nih.gov)
11. Rosa D. as holy ancient herb with novel applications (nih.gov)
12. Kushui Rose (R. Setat x R. Rugosa) decoction exerts antitumor effects in C. elegan by downregulating Ras/MAPK pathway and resisting oxidative stress (nih.gov)